The new LITE ramp has the same geometry that was loved by MTB riders but it also has a lot of new features:
1. Ramp became a lot lighter (only 6,1 kg)
2. The backpack is more compact and comfortable.
3. The diagonal position of the legs provides better adaptability and stability on uneven surfaces.
4. Improved grip on different surfaces (New type of rubber feet).
5. Slightly easier assembly/disassembly process.
Perfect for spot hunting and urban explorations -
Lite can be carried around with a bike as a backpack.
Created for low and medium-speed jumps (around 15 - 25 km/h.)
Makes it possible to clear 3-5 meter gaps (with an average skill-set).
The geometry of the Lite is short and sharp.
It has a height adjustment amplitude - from 440 mm to 515 mm in height.
It has a leg travel of 105 mm.
Surface radius R of 3500 mm.
Due to our revolutionary truss construction, the ramp became much more stable and more adaptive to any surface/terrain.
It can be placed at various angles by regulating the length of each leg.
It is also possible to change the radius of the surface.
The surface of the ramp is even and smooth. It can be used with MTB, BMX, and small wheel sports such as skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, etc.