4th generation of COACH - even more versatile and mobile!
1. Adjustable geometry (4 positions)
2. Great mobility (wheels and backpack straps)
3. Less weight (Only 15 kg)
4. Simplicity (No need to buy extension separately to expand functions)
5. More stability on uneven surfaces (Truss construction)
6. Extended leg travel / height adjustment (130 mm instead of 100 mm)
7. More grip on different surfaces (New design rubber feet)
Adjustable curvature of the ramp (Lip) makes it possible to use ramp for different situations - from small first timer jumps to even making backflips.
The ramp has different jumping characters which are achieved by 4 adjustable positions.
1. LAND (Ramp becomes a landing pad)
2. DROP (Ramp becomes flat with no curvature in geometry, like a bridge for drop jumps)
3. LONG JUMP (Ramp has slight curvature in geometry, suitable for gap jumps up to 10 m in length)
4. AIRY JUMP (Ramp has medium curvature in geometry, suitable for high jumps, possible to jump over a car)
BEST FEATURES OF OLDER MODEL ARE KEPT
1. Beginners friendly (Mini ramp with roll down function for crash prevention)
2. Ability to connect 2 ramps together to form a Table Top
3. Ramp the grows together with the skills of the rider
4. Perfect tool for MTB / BMX Coaches
5. Our most versatile ramp:
From MTB Communities to Schools;
From safe family backyards to breathtaking jumping spots;
From 10 to 30 km/h speeds;
From 0,5 to 10 m jumping gaps;
From first jumps to backflips.
The surface of the ramp is not suitable for small wheel sports.
It can be used only with MTB and BMX bikes.